Sunday 3 November 2013

New Dekromounts

Love these New Dekromounts Shapes, they are really strong so I decided to make a frame. 


I took the 3 pieces in the set (you get 2 sets in a pack) to make up the frame.

First I painted the solid frame shape and a background for the stamp using a blend of Frescos.



Then I stamped new of my new Paperarsty stamps over the paint back ground, I love doing this with these stamps.


Taking the ornate side of the Dekromount I painted and then begin building layers with all my wonderful yummy new stencils and different colour Frescos.

 

Using the middle of the frame I made my supporting hinge. Just got the Paperarsty Hardware Die at Stampmagic so 2 of the hinges to go over and over the back support. Painted the whole of the back in Little Black Dress.


I finished with a couple of paper flowers, a metal key and some treasure gold around the edges. Love the results, they make fantastic small picture frames!!!




 Thanks for looking, please add a nice comment.

Jules 


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant effects on the frame, I love how you've transformed it. After my visit to say thank you for visiting AS, I'm now back doing the rounds to say thank you so much for your lovely words on my PaperArtsy creations earlier this month - so much appreciated!!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Julie! How cool did the frame turn out ! !!

    ReplyDelete